Rebuild South Sudan is currently a volunteer run organization of dedicated people. As we grow our influence and programs, we need committed people to join us fulfill our mission. To strength our team, we’re looking to those connected to the organization to help us fill some positions. We are currently seeking volunteers and paid staff for the following:
DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
We are looking for a strong leader in fundraising strategies for our organization. While this could be a full time job, we are looking for someone to spend 10-15 hours a week and responsibilities include:
- Plan and coordinate fundraising operations including board solicitations, major gifts stewardship, planned giving, direct mail
- Oversee, develop and solicit grants development and management from corporations and foundations
- Ensure the integrity of donor data entry system and acknowledgement process
- Create and monitor Development budget (both expenses and revenue projections)
A self starter is key to help us create this new position. We intended to pay this person a stipend and portion of funds raised but are open to other compensation options. Contact us for further information if interested.
We have been blessed with a fantastic accountant for the last 3 years and are splitting her responsibilies between a bookkeeper and Board Treasurer. As a bookkeeper, we would pay you a stipend for your work estimated to be around 15 hours a month. Job responsibilities include:
- Keep QuickBooks online up to date
- Run monthly reports for board meetings
- Run quarterly reports and review the report with the treasurer
- Cross reference sales force and quickbooks
Compensation to be based on experience.
Our current treasurer needing to step down recently and we are looking for someone to fill his big shoes. This person needs to have a background in accounting. This is a volunteer position (5-10 hours a month) and duties are as follows:
- Establish overall long and short term goals, objectives and priorities for Rebuild South Sudan in meeting the needs of the community.
- Ability to read/understand/Interpret financial statements for Board members.
- A signing authority on behalf of the Board for financial matters.
- Ensure audited financial statements are presented to the Board on an annual basis/ review of tax documents.
- Calls the motion at Annual General Meeting to appoint the Auditor.
- Note: This person is not the book keeper
We are looking for two additional Board members with skills in fundraising, education, or communications. We are wanting to make sure we have as many skills represented on our board and these are the critical areas that we need additional expertise in to bolster our influence and strategy. This is a volunteer position (5-10 hours a month). Your area of expertise will influence your responsibilities as a board member.
How to Get Rid of Acne Scars Fast
How To Get Rid Of Dandruff